Valentine’s Day is the perfect time to show your sweetheart how much they mean to you, and a romantic dinner out is a classic Valentine’s date. K. Pacho is always the ideal choice for a romantic Mexican dinner for two, with a fabulous atmosphere and delicious Mexican cuisine.
Valentine’s Day in New Hyde Park
When February 14th rolls around, don’t be stuck for ideas! Visit K. Pacho in New Hyde Park for Valentine’s Day Happy Hour, dinner, or Late Night Lounge Hours. You can’t miss with their delectable drink menu, a huge variety of Mexican entrees and appetizers, and a beautiful, exciting atmosphere. There are vegan, vegetarian, and gluten-free options on the menu as well.
Valentine’s Day Happy Hour at K. Pacho
Get the evening started the right way with the famous Happy Hour at K. Pacho. The bar and lounge at K.Pacho’s is a warm, unique space with a mix of high top tables and comfortable couches. You and your date will enjoy internationally inspired appetizers, inventive meals, and creative drink options while soaking up the lively atmosphere.
Two amazing Happy Hour appetizer suggestions to share include:
- Flaming Cheese – This creation truly has to be experienced to be believed. K. Pacho’s Flaming Cheese consists of four cheese lava served with crispy corn tortilla chips and warm pretzels, all presented tableside in a rum flambe.
- Holy Guacamole – K.Pacho’s guacamole features the mouthwatering flavors of jalapeno, tomato, cilantro, onion, and lime.
- Themed Specials
Valentine’s Mexican Dinner
K. Pacho is the perfect choice for a romantic Valentine’s Day dinner. The stunning main dining room is filled with warm, muted light and rustic decor. Flowers and light music give just the right ambiance for Valentine’s Day. Diners will enjoy classic and modern Mexican dishes that have love in every bite. Indulge in delicious Valentine’s specials and menu items such as:
- Skirt Steak Asada, featuring steak marinated and grilled to perfection, served with chimichurri, seasonal vegetables, and Spanish rice.
- Chipotle Shrimp served with a sweet, smokey glaze and sweet potato and roasted vegetable hash.
- Fork & Knife Burritos, stuffed with your choice of skirt steak, mojo chicken, shrimp or braised pork shoulder, as well as beans, Spanish rice, pico de gallo, cheese, and avocado puree.
- Harvest Grain Bowl with sautéed vegetables, cilantro agave glaze, quinoa pico de gallo, fruit salsa, pickled vegetables black beans, and avocado puree.
- Latin Rub Chicken, a slow-roasted half chicken topped with hominy, tomato, arugula, cilantro, red onion, and avocado lime dressing.
K. Pacho Tacos = True Love
Of course, K. Pacho is known for tacos, with choices that will make any taco lover in your life happy. Whether you dive into the Street Taco, Mojo Chicken Taco, Al Pastor Taco, Crispy Volcano Shrimp Taco, or Veggie Taco, you and your date can make it a Valentine’s Day taco fest like no other. Mojo marinade, onion cilantro relish, pineapple-mango salsa, margarita slaw… it’s the little extras at K. Pacho that make all the difference. Don’t forget about Frat Boy Tacos, or to make your tacos macho by adding an extra taco, rice, and beans for just five bucks.
Friday Night Lounge Hours in New Hyde Park
Valentine’s Day is on Friday night this year, and that means you and your date can enjoy K. Pacho’s Late Night Lounge Hours. Relax at the massive bar, enjoy a special cocktail, entertainment, and a late-menu until 1 AM. What better way to top off a perfect Valentine’s Day?
For an unforgettable Valentine’s Day, choose K. Pacho. Come for happy hour, dinner, or late night for delicious Mexican cuisine and fantastic dining experience. Contact us today with any questions about planning the perfect Valentine’s date.
Let’s get started!